Prizes for the Top Fundraisers
We’ll be awarding prizes to the top fundraisers and the top Packs for Maryland SPCA Festival for the Animals, formerly the March for the Animals (Pack members are also eligible to win). The top overall fundraiser gets first choice, the second top fundraiser gets second choice, etc.
Prizes for top individual fundraisers:
- Tarks Grill - $60 gift certificate
- Trillium, Women's clothing store in Green Spring Station - $50 gift certificate
- Two Gift Certificates for Uno Salon at Green Spring Station (haircut and blow dry) - each at $60 ($120 total)
- Yves Delorme luxury Linen and home – Decorative pillow with animal design
- Maryland SPCA All-Star Canine behavior training class (6-week class) - $125 gift certificate
- Two tickets to Halloween Science Center Party - $80 value
- Bark! Pawsitive Pet Food - $100 gift certificate
- Sagamore Spirit tasting - 4 tour tickets which includes a sample of three whiskies. (Must be 21 years or older) Tours are 45-60 minutes long - $60 value
- Fitbit Charge 2 Fitness Wristband (size large)
- Massage Envy - 1-hour massage - $60 value
- One 2018/2019 Season subscripiton to Everyman Theatre - $356 value
- Donna's Gift Card - $50 vaule
All participants who raise more than $1,000 will be entered into a raffle to win the following premium vacation package:
- One week (Nov. 18-24, 2018) stay at the Grand Luxxe Rivera Maya (Spa Tower 2 Bedroom) in Mexico, recognized with the AAA 5 Diamond Award for excellence. This prize also includes-- 16 rounds of golf for the week, 2 massages, access to the spatium (spa) and gym. Pick-up from the Cancun airport is complimentary. Grand Luxxe guests have private transportation. The return is $15.00 per person in the shuttle. Winner must purchase flights*.
Prizes for top Packs:
- Happy Hour for 25 people at the Valley Inn. Generously donated by Eric DeCosta.
- Private Wine & Wag for 50 people at the Maryland SPCA
- Brunch for 6 people at Cosima - $200 estimated value
- 6 tickets with a parking pass to the Orioles game on May 11th (Fireworks night)